Low Carb Chicken Marsala with Zucchini Noodles
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (2)
- Shitake Mushrooms Chopped (1 cup)
- Half an Onion Chopped
- White Wine (1/2 cup)
- Chicken Broth (1/2 cup)
- 3 Large Zucchinis Spiralized (or store-bought zucchini noodles)
- Butter (3 tbsp)
- Cornstarch (1 tbsp)
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter in medium skillet. While butter melts, season chicken with Italian seasoning on both sides. Add chicken to skillet and cook until done.
- Set chicken aside and cover for later.
- In the same skillet used for the chicken, add one tbsp of butter and sauté mushrooms and onions for about 5 minutes
- While onions, mushrooms, and wine simmer, whisk chicken broth and cornstarch together in small bowl.
- Add chicken broth and cornstarch mixture and remaining butter to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer till sauce thickens.
- In the meantime, take spiralized zucchini noodles and sauté in separate skillet till cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once sauce is thickened, add the chicken back to the skillet and toss in sauce till warmed.
- Serve over zucchini noodles and pair with your favorite wine!
Recipe from Crossley house Quarantine dinner
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.