Flexible Appointment Options for the Cold & Flu Season
As with every year during the cold and flu season, we’re all concerned with preventing illness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately, now more than ever, we understand there’s a heightened sense of urgency with the growing impact of the coronavirus. If you have an in-person meeting scheduled with us and either don’t feel well or would simply prefer to have a phone or virtual meeting, please call us at 407.215.7575. With the recent market activity, we realize your appointment is important and we will do everything we can to accommodate your preference. For those of you electing for a phone or virtual meeting, we promise to accomplish everything we typically cover during an in-person meeting.
As always and especially during these unique times, we wish you and your loved ones great health and happiness. If unfortunately you do feel under the weather (hopefully with just the common cold), please make the best of the time at home and enjoy some good binge-watching of your favorite shows!
The CrossleyShear Team
To help you and your loved ones stay well, we’ve provided below some helpful strategies adapted from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) detailing how to prevent any type of respiratory illness (particularly the coronavirus).
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Adapted from CDC.gov
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. CrossleyShear Wealth Management is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.